My Mission Statement:
To raise the standard by providing my clients with honest answers and direction, a positive outlook, outstanding customer service and professional expertise. The satisfaction of my clients is my ultimate goal.
Personal Service is My #1 Priority
I enjoy real estate and have been involved in it for over 25+ years. I’m dedicated to providing only the highest quality service to meet your real estate needs. I’m a skilled negotiator & communicator and will represent you effectively and professionally. I focus on making the process of buying and selling fun, educational and rewarding.
Complete Range of Services
I market and sell Residential, Condominiums, Multi-Family, Farms & Ranches, Vacant Land, Waterfront and Vacation Properties. I also invest in Real Estate myself. Let me help you analyze your next investment.
I am a USAA member in good standing and have successfully represented Active Duty and Retired Military purchasing and selling.
Whether you’re selling or buying, I use the latest technology to your advantage. When you list your property with me, you can count on targeted, effective marketing techniques geared towards today’s web-savy buyer. And, if you’re a buyer, you’ll be among the very first to know when a new property has come on the market that fits what you’re looking for. Together we’ll seek out the best properties to suit your needs and dreams.
Highly Recommended. I Love Referrals!
I am thankful each day for the referrals that I receive from past clients, colleagues and friends. Each of them being satisfied with the service they received from me. Satisfaction with my services and the willingness to refer others is very rewarding. I would enjoy the opportunity to provide this level of service to you.
Affiliations and Interests:
- Member Tacoma Pierce County Associate of Realtors (TPCAR)
- Member of the Tacoma Country and Golf Club (TCGC)
- Past Director for Tacoma Pierce County Association of Realtors (TPCAR)
- Past Professional Standards Member
- Past Member of Grievance Committee (TPCAR)
- I enjoy Real Estate, the outdoors, golfing, horses, dogs, gardening, kayaking, skiing and travel.
Education & Experience:
This industry is changing at an incredible pace, staying ahead of the curve is the key. I continue to increase my knowledge with industry specific training. In addition, I review Title & Escrow documents including the Settlement Statement and I personally attend as many of my clients signing appointments as possible. I’m there from start to finish. Experience:
- Managing Broker, previously known as Associate Broker (AB)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- VA & Military Real Estate Specialist (VAMRES)
- Internet Marketing Professional (ePro)
- CIPS “Certified International Property Specialist” for Asia/Pacific Region
- Appraisal course
- E Buyer “Internet Buyer” course
- Professional Standards Training
- Five Star Professional 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013