Restaurants in Pierce County
Pierce County is the second most populated county in Washington right behind King County. As such, the area is extremely popular among tourists, visitors as well as locals. Pierce County has much to offer to visitors and residents and it is most notable for being home to the Mount Rainier volcano, which is the tallest mountain in the Cascade Range. Pierce County is also home to some outstanding restaurants, cafes and eateries that you can visit and indulge in. You can satisfy almost any craving with the unique cuisines and delicious meals from local restaurants, bakeries, clubs and pubs. Check out the Top 10 Restaurants in Pierce County here:
- Marzano Italian Restaurant – Marzano has loyally served the Tacoma area for more than 20 years and serves delicious authentic Italian cuisine. Consistency, creativity and an effortless hospitality are what make this restaurant one of the best and most distinctive neighborhood restaurants.
- El Gaucho – At El Gaucho, prepare to be treated to the ultimate dining experience. Expect attentive tableside service, complete indulgence, mouthwatering culinary creations and an extraordinary visit that will exceed all of your expectations.
- Asado Cucina Argentina – Asado has been voted the Best Latin American Restaurant by Evening Magazine’s “Best of Western Washington” for three years in a row. Asado offers the fabulous flavors of Argentina using fresh ingredients and by masterfully grilling delicious steaks over mesquite wood.
- Peterson Bros – Peterson Bros is a local favorite and is extremely popular for its delicious sandwiches, soups and the outstanding selection of refreshing beers. The staff is friendly and the kitchen crew diligently works to make almost everything from scratch.
- Marrow Kitchen & Bar – Marrow Kitchen & Bar offers fresh, local and uniquely creative dishes that will challenge, excite and satisfy your taste buds. Marrow is comprised of two menus, which offer protein based dishes as well as vegetarian dishes. The talented bartenders have also created specialty drinks and cocktails to perfectly complement the menu creations.
- Red Hot – Do you love hot dogs? Do you love beer? Then Red Hot is just for you. Creative twists on the traditional hot dog accompanied by a rare and delicious brew will be the highlight of your day.
- Moon Rise Café – One of the best breakfast spots in the area! Great coffee, great food, great service – what more could you ask for?
- Sushi Niwa – Sushi Niwa is one of those hole-in-the-wall places that is a well-kept secret amongst locals. This sushi restaurant is a true hidden gem that offers some of the freshest and best sushi at extremely decent prices.
- Quickie Too – If you are looking for a healthier dining option, then Quickie Too should be your top choice. All of the burgers here are vegan and the entire menu is very health oriented.
- The Matador – The Matador offers fresh, gourmet Tex-Mex cuisine with handcrafted cocktails and more than 100 varieties of tequila. You are sure to enjoy your meal, the ambiance and the good times to be had at The Matador.
Where to Eat in Pierce County
If you are wondering Where to Eat in Pierce County you will be pleasantly surprised by the wide range of restaurants, cafes, delis, bakeries, pubs and lounges available to you, which are sure to satisfy any craving. Whether you are craving Thai food, hot dogs, authentic Italian cuisine, a mouthwatering steak or just a traditional and juicy burger you are sure to find the perfect destination in Pierce County. If you are planning a romantic dinner or thinking about visiting a local pub for an exciting sporting event check out the list of the Top 10 Restaurants in Pierce County listed above to get an idea of what your options are.
My Favorite Restaurant
If you are interested in learning about what My Favorite Restaurant is in Pierce County don’t hesitate to give me a call. I’d be more than happy to share some inside information on the dining scene in Pierce County. I can also assist you with finding the finest Pierce County Real Estate and show you around some of my currently Featured Properties. Pierce County Real Estate is situated within clean, charming and luscious neighborhoods where you will meet friendly neighbors and easily establish a comfortable lifestyle and routine for you and your family. If you have any questions about the local real estate options, the dining options or about anything else in Pierce County don’t hesitate to give me a call. I’d be more than happy to answer your questions and guide you on your journey towards a new home and lifestyle in Pierce County.
Ready to find your dream home?
We’re here to listen to what’s most important to you and deliver top of the line service, expertise and advice that’s custom fit for you.