So far 2012 has shown several positive signs that the real estate market is finally on the upswing.
- Increased activity in our local market
- Modest price gains
- Open houses are attracting crowds, and more listings are slowly coming on the market.
- More buyers are being pre-approved
- Multiple offer situations are still common
- Consumer confidence will likely keep rates low through the elections and into 2013
Ready to find your dream home?
We’re here to listen to what’s most important to you and deliver top of the line service, expertise and advice that’s custom fit for you.
Leave a Reply