The foundation of a good neighborhood is the type of relationships established among its neighbors. The first step in building a relationship is respecting those next door, down the street and around the corner.
To Be a Good Neighbor Do the Following:
- Cut your grass once a week.
- Empty excess water collecting in pots, buckets and containers that can attract and breed mosquitoes.
- Schedule bulky items for pickup.
- Properly display house numbers.
- Clean up after your pets.
- Maintain the appearance of your property.
- Keep your dogs on a leash.
- Maintain trash service.
Ready to find your dream home?
We’re here to listen to what’s most important to you and deliver top of the line service, expertise and advice that’s custom fit for you.